Peanut Butter Chia Bars
- 1 cup pitted dates(about 12)- *buy dates with pitted inside and remove pits before using.
- 1/4C heaping creamy peanut butter
- 1/4C cashews(could sub almond or whatever nuts you have on hand)
- 2 tbsp cacao powder(linked below)
- 1 1/2 tbsp chia seeds(linked below)
*Organic ingredients recommended when obtainable.
- Combine all ingredients in food processor and pulse until sticky texture is formed. Take a piece of parchment paper and line a small baking sheet. Mine is 7”x9”. Form into one large ball and roll onto parchment paper. Or you could alternatively roll into bite size balls if you want.
- Place in fridge and let firm for 30-45 minutes. Remove and cut into bars, store in fridge for the week.