Seriously guys these easy no bake peanut butter bars are the perfect snack to have on hand! We went through them pretty quickly the first time and everyone has requested them again. These are the perfect snack to whip up when pressed for time or maybe you just don’t feel like turning on the oven. Either way, these will be a hit with your kids and quite possibly your husbands too! You can sub any nut butter or even use Sun Butter to pack in school lunch boxes. I just love how soft and fudge like they feel and are easy for toddlers to chew. Full of protein and fiber making them the perfect healthy snack. Please keep me posted if you decide to give them a try!
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- dash of pink himalayan salt
- In a medium size sauce pan, gently warm maple syrup and peanut butter until all is combined forming a runny consistency (this loosens up this peanut butter making it easier to mix).
- Remove from heat, stir in oats, vanilla, & salt with rubber spatula. Make sure mixture is not too hot before adding in chocolate chips. Stir in chocolate chips when ready.
- Line loaf pan or small size baking pan with parchment paper. Press fudge mixture in pan evenly. Add additional chocolate chips on top at this time (press down into bars) if desired.
- Place into freezer for at least 30 minutes, up to 60 minutes. Remove and cut lengthwise, and then cut those in half again. Makes about 16 bars total.
- Store in fridge for 2 weeks!