Hey hey, who is ready for summer cookouts and simply being outdoors all the time?! We sure are and this Cauliflower Corn & Cucumber Salad will be in heavy rotation for us during the hot summer months. I recently took this dish to a family Easter gathering and it was a hit – no leftovers in sight! When I first made it I thought it was more of a side dish type thing but then several people started eating it with tortilla chips as a dip, so now I will say it can serve as either. Huge bonus points this recipe doesn’t involve any cooking at all. Chopping up vegetables and mixing it all up is all there is to it folks. Remember to keep it the healthy recipe it is you are going to want to get a good quality and clean mayo – my favorites linked below. Hope you all enjoy as much as our family did!
Raw Cauliflower Corn & Cucumber Salad(or dip)
- 2 cups of each raw cauliflower and broccoli
- 1 large english cucumber
- 1 red bell pepper
- 5 green scallions(onions)
- 1 15oz organic can corn
- 1/2 – 3/4 cup avocado oil mayo (*not all are created equal-two of my go to’s & clean options linked below!)
- 1 tsp dried or fresh dill
- Pink salt & pepper to taste
- Chop all produce in small bite size pieces into large mixing bowl. Rinse and drain can corn and add to bowl.
- Lastly mix in mayo and seasonings.
- Chill in fridge before serving or serve ready to eat. Either way works!
Shop This Recipe