These new green smoothies have been making quite the appearance in our house this week and I couldn’t be more excited! I have been making green smoothies for a few years and they always hit the spot. I have to say that this is probably my most favorite so far. The girls have slurped them down every time and giving them a fun nickname really motivates them too. Having a healthy dose of vegetables, fruits, and good fat is such a great way to start the morning. Hope you try it out and enjoy!
Super Hero Green Smoothie
Makes 2 regular size servings
- 2 cups pure coconut water or 1 cup water/1 cup coconut water (stretch your $) (*see this article to help guide which kind is best and authentic coconut water- I am using Harmless Harvest Organic Coconut Water)
- 1 cup frozen mango
- 1 cup frozen organic spinach (*if using fresh, then you will need to add 3-4 ice cubes)
- 2 chunks frozen avocado (I buy the frozen Welch’s brand)
- 1 fresh banana
- 1 tbsp LivFit Organic Super food blend (linked below)
- 1 tbsp raw honey
- Optional Add Ins – 1 tbsp chia seeds/flax seeds/hemp seeds, 1 tbsp coconut butter.
- Starting at the base with liquid, then frozen ingredients, then fresh – pour all ingredients into high power blender(I use Vitamix – linked below), and blend on high for 30 seconds until blended smoothly.