This Sweet Sesame Noodle Salad is the perfect meal to prep on the weekends and enjoy throughout the week! My entire family was able to have it for lunch 3 days in a row and it went perfectly in my husband’s lunchbox. My two toddlers really surprised me with how much they liked this, I think the noodles being sweet really enticed them! This would be a delicious dish to bring to a potluck or any spring/summer gatherings you may have. Hope you guys enjoy!
- 1 lb spaghetti noodles
- 1/2 cup red cabbage, diced
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1/3 cup sliced almonds
- 1/3 cup green onions, chopped
- 2 tbsp sesame seeds
- handful cilantro, chopped
- 1/3 cup olive oil, or avocado oil
- 3 tbsp sesame oil
- 3 tbsp raw honey
- 3 tbsp organic tamari sauce (or liquid aminos, or coconut aminos)
- Cook noodles according to package.
- Mix all dressing ingredients together and set aside.
- When pasta is al dente, drain, and add in all diced vegetables. Pour dressing all over and toss until everything is evenly coated.
- Garnish with sesame seeds.
- Store in fridge in glass container to preserve freshness. Serve cold when ready.